Ditch Witch SK755
+ Delivery Rate & Operator Rate
Rent a Mini Track Loader Ditch Witch SK755
- Efficient, low-maintenance Kubota diesel engines provide outstanding power for all machine functions— 32.8 hp (24.5 kW) for the SK755.
- Belt-free design eliminates worries about slipping, squeaking and breaking.
- Industry-leading power to the attachment provides unbeatable productivity; accepts more than 70 attachments for a wide range of utility, landscaping, plumbing, and other underground construction tasks.
- 800-lb (362.9-kg) rated operating capacity and an 81-inch hinge-pin height enables more productive loading.
- Innovative high-drive track system features bolt-on sprockets and wide track rollers for greater stability, longer track life and easy maintenance.
- Low-maintenance track tensioning system features a grease cylinder for easy adjustment and track removal, delivering longer life and minimizing downtime.
- Two-way auxiliary control foot pedal enables you to maintain hydraulic flow to the attachment with the pedal, freeing up your hands to control depth and ground speed.
- Ergonomic operator’s station comes standard with dual lever ground drive controls or the option of a single lever joystick
Do you need to rent a Mini Track Loader MTL (Mini Rubber Track Skid Steer) for a commercial or residential project? If so, consider renting the more powerful Ditch Witch SK755 Mini Track Loader.
Tracks vs. Tires: Why rent a Mini Track Loader vs. a skid steer?
- A Mini Track Loader’s (Rubber Track Skid Steer) superior stability is excellent for working on slopes with uneven terrain or surfaces with loose gravel, mud or soft ground, especially it tight areas. (Places a skid steer would likely get stuck)
- The tracks distribute the loader’s weight evenly (at 4.8 psi) minimizing ground pressure. Result? Minimal damage to sensitive surfaces and under-structure such as soil, lawns, and pipes.
- No flat tires…
Powerful: The Ditch Witch SK755 engine delivers 32.8 hp (24.5 kW) allowing you to carry loads of up to 800 lbs. The SK755’s tipping toad is 2,285 lbs.
Visibility: Best in class visibility enhances productivity and safety
What can you do with a Ditch Witch SK755 Mini Track Loader Rental (Mini Rubber Track Skid Steer Rentals)?
- Backfill trenches
- Dig trenches
- Prepare grounds for landscaping
- Snow removal
- Remove debris from construction sites
- Fence pole installation
- Sod removal
- Clear land and load rubbish bins
- Plant trees
- Remove stumps
- Load pickup trucks, hoppers and spreaders
- Grade and level driveways
- Load sand and gravel
We provide quick delivery on heavy equipment rentals throughout the Seattle region. See our Delivery rates for more details.
KOMTRAX equipped excavator rentals will relay error codes, cautions, maintenance items, fuel levels, and much more.
|Operating height, max., std. bucket||103 in||2615 mm|
|Hinge pin height, max.||81 in||2057 mm|
|Overall height of machine||57 in||1450 mm|
|Overall length of machine, std. bkt||105 in||2670 mm|
|Overall length of loader, no attach.||86 in||2190 mm|
|Wheelbase/track length||43 in||1092 mm|
|Dump height, max., std. bucket||64 in||1626 mm|
|Reach fully raised, std. bucket||17 in||430 mm|
|Min. ground clearance (center/side)||8.9/3.7 in||170/124 mm|
|Angle of departure: 27°|
|Bucket rollback angle, ground level: 25°|
|Bucket rollback angle, full height: 90°|
|Dump angle, std. bucket: 35°|
|Bucket width, max.||44 in||1120 mm|
|Bucket width, min.||36 in||915 mm|
|Track width, max.||42 in||1065 mm|
|Track width, min.||36 in||915 mm|
|Loader width, excluding tracks||35 in||890 mm|
|Swing radius, max., std. bucket||65 in||1650 mm|
|Swing radius, no attach||44 in||1120 mm|
|Rear overhang max.||29 in||735 mm|
|Ground drive speed|
|Forward||4.7 mph||7.6 km/h|
|Reverse||4.7 mph||7.6 km/h|
|7-inch (180 mm) tracks||4.8 psi||0.33 bar|
|9-inch (230 mm) tracks||2.8 psi||026 bar|
|Departure angle: 27°|
|Tipping Capacity||2285 lb||1039 kg|
|Overall Capacity (35% of tipping capacity)||800 lb||364 kg|
|Machine Weight (no attachment, fluids full)||2890 lb||1314 kg|
|Auxiliary Circuit: double gear pump|
|Flow Rate (pump #1)||6.5 gpm||24 L/min|
|Flow Rate (pump #2)||5.5 gpm||21 L/min|
|Pressure||3500 psi||241 bar|
|Ground drive: dual hydrostatic pumps|
|Flow rate||13.9 gpm||52 L/min|
|Pressure||3500 psi||241 bar|
|Design Engine: Kubota D1105|
|Number of cylinders: 3|
|Displacement||68.5 in3||1.12 L|
|Bore||3.07 in||78 mm|
|Stroke||3.09 in||78.4 mm|
|Manufacturer's gross power rating|
|(per SAE J1995)||24.8 hp||18.5 kW|
|Estimated net power|
|(per SAE J1349)||23.1 hp||17.2 kW|
|Rated engine speed: 3000 rpm|
|**Maximum tilt angle, fore and aft: 30°|
|**Maximum tilt angle, side to side: 30°|
|Emissions compliance EPA Tier 4 EU Stage IIIa|
|Hydraulic reservoir capacity||9.2||35 L|
|Engine oil, with filter||4.2 qt||4 L|
|Fuel tank capacity||10.5 gal||40 L|
|Sound Power: 100 dbA|
|Sound pressure at operator ear: 87 dbA|
|SAE reserve capacity rating: 110 min|
|SAE cold crank rating @ 0° F (-18° C): 800 amps|
|Electrical system: 12V|