John Deere 323D
+ Delivery Rate & Operator Rate
Do you need to rent a Compact Track Loader CTL (Rubber Track Skid Steer) for a commercial or residential project? If so, consider renting the JD 323D compact track loader. If you’re looking for amazing stability on slopes and superior lifting ability, a John Deere 323D rental might be your best bet.
Tracks vs. Tires: Why rent a Compact Track Loader vs. a skid steer?
- Compact Track Loaders (Rubber Track Skid Steer) provide superior stability and are excellent for working on slopes with uneven terrain or surfaces with loose gravel, mud or soft ground. (Places a skid steer would likely get stuck).
- The 323D tracks distribute the loader’s weight evenly (at 5.4 psi) minimizing ground pressure. Result? Minimal damage to sensitive surfaces and under-structure such as soil, lawns, and pipes.
- No flat tires…
Power: The 323D’s 5 cylinder engine delivers 74 HP (vs. 66 HP for the CT322), allows you to carry loads of up to 2,295 lbs. (vs. 2,200 lbs. for the John Deere CT322 Compact Track Skid Steer Loader Rental). The 323D’sTipping Load is 7,175 lbs. (vs. 6,400 lbs. for the CT322).
Visibility: Industry-leading 360-degree visibility provides enhanced productivity and safety.
Superior bucket angle: The 42-degree dump angle allows the bucket to empty all content (including sticky material).
Comfort: The John Deere 323D’s sculptured high back seat will help you keep productivity high.
What can you do with a John Deere 323D Compact Track Loader Rental (Rubber Track Skid Steer Rentals)?
- Backfill trenches
- Dig trenches
- Prepare grounds for landscaping
- Snow removal
- Remove debris from construction sites
- Fence pole installation
- Sod removal
- Clear land and load rubbish bins
- Plant trees
- Remove stumps
- Load pickup trucks, hoppers and spreaders
- Grade and level driveways
- Load sand and gravel
- Brush cutting
We provide quick delivery on heavy equipment rentals throughout the Seattle region. See our Delivery rates for more details.
KOMTRAX equipped excavator rentals will relay error codes, cautions, maintenance items, fuel levels, and much more.