John Deere CT315
+ Delivery Rate & Operator Rate
Do you need to rent a Compact Track Loader CTL (Rubber Track Skid Steer) for a commercial or residential project within confined areas? If so, consider the smallest of the John Deere fleet, the agile John Deere CT315 track loader rental. The next step up from a JD 315CT is a John Deere 319D Compact Track Loader.
Tracks vs. Tires: Why rent a Compact Track Loader vs. a skid steer?
- A Compact Track Loader’s (Rubber Track Skid Steer) superior stability is excellent for working on slopes with uneven terrain or surfaces with loose gravel, mud or soft ground. (Places a skid steer with tires would likely get stuck).
- The tracks distribute the loader’s weight evenly (at 4.8 psi) minimizing ground pressure. Result? Minimal damage to surfaces such as lawns etc.
- No flat tires…
Power: The John Deere CT315’s 49 HP turbocharged 2.4L diesel engine allows you to carry loads of up to 1500 lbs. (The CT315‘s Tipping Load is 4412 lbs.)
Visibility: Industry-leading 360-degree visibility provides enhances productivity and safety.
Superior bucket angle: The 40-degree dump angle allows the bucket to empty all content (including sticky material).
Comfort: The CT315’s sculptured high back seat will help you keep productivity high.
What can you do with a John Deere CT315 Compact Track Loader Rental (Rubber Track Skid Steer Rentals)?
- Backfill trenches
- Dig trenches
- Prepare grounds for landscaping
- Snow removal
- Remove debris from construction sites
- Fence pole installation
- Sod removal
- Clear land and load rubbish bins
- Plant trees
- Remove stumps
- Load pickup trucks, hoppers and spreaders
- Grade and level driveways1
- Load sand and gravel
- Brush cutting
We provide quick delivery on heavy equipment rentals throughout the Seattle region. See our Delivery rates for more details.
KOMTRAX equipped excavator rentals will relay error codes, cautions, maintenance items, fuel levels, and much more.