PA30 Planetary Drive Auger
+ Delivery Rate & Operator Rate
Choose from a variety of auger bit styles and diameters including standard 4-6 inch (102-914 mm), 9-12-inch rock and frost (220-305 mm), and 18-36-inch (457-914 mm) tree and shrub.
Like all Worksite Pro Attachments, these augers are optimized to work with John Deere Skid Steers, Compact Track Loaders, Compact Excavators, Compact Wheel Loaders, and 110TLB. In addition, they’re compatible with most competitive models.
Features & Benefits
- A hydraulic motor drives the auger through a sealed planetary gear reduction.
- The heavy-duty, all-gear design gives this unit a long life with minimal maintenance.
- The drive is completely sealed, with all moving components running in oil for total lubrication.
- Reverse rotation for quick back out when obstructions are encountered.
- The hydraulic relief valve protects the unit from damage when the auger hits an immovable object.
- Self-plumbing for straight holes in level or sloped terrain.
|Maximum Auger Bit Diameter||36 in. (914 mm)|
|Overall Auger Bit Length||48 in. (1219 mm)|
|Minimum Hydraulic Flow||14 gpm (53 L/min.)|
|Maximum Hydraulic Flow||30 gpm (114 L/min.)|
|Maximum Continuous Operating psi||3,100 psi (20684 kPa)|
|Output Shaft Options||2-in. (51 mm) Hex|
|Output Torque||2,791 lb.-ft. (3784 Nm)|
|Output Speed 6 gpm (23 L/min.)||N/A|
|Output Speed 8 gpm (30 L/min.)||N/A|
|Output Speed 10 gpm (38 L/min.)||N/A|
|Output Speed 12 gpm (45 L/min.)||N/A|
|Output Speed 15 gpm (57 L/min.)||49 rpm|
|Output Speed 18 gpm (68 L/min.)||59 rpm|
|Output Speed 20 gpm (76 L/min.)||66 rpm|
|Output Speed 28 gpm (106 L/min.)||92 rpm|
|Vehicle Compatibility||317, 320, 325, 328, 332, CT322, CT332, 35D, 50D,|
Reserve a machine now
Please fill out the required fields below.
A Rent1 representative will be in touch shortly with further details about your PA30 Planetary Drive Auger reservation.