John Deere 319D
+ Delivery Rate & Operator Rate
Do you need to rent a Compact Track Loader CTL (Rubber Track Skid Steer) for a commercial or residential project? If so, consider renting the John Deere 319D Compact Track Loader..
Tracks vs. Tires: Why rent a Compact Track Loader vs. a skid steer?
- A Compact Track Loader’s (Rubber Track Skid Steer) superior stability is excellent for working on slopes with uneven terrain or surfaces with loose gravel, mud or soft ground. (Places a skid steer would likely get stuck)
- The tracks distribute the loader’s weight evenly (at 5.4 psi) minimizing ground pressure. Result? Minimal damage to sensitive surfaces and under-structure such as soil, lawns, and pipes.
- No flat tires…
Powerful: The JD 319D’s 5 cylinder engine delivers 68 HP (vs. 49 HP for the John Deere CT315 Track Loader Rental), allows you to carry loads of up to 1900 lbs. (vs. 1500 lbs. for the CT315). The 319D’sTipping Load is 5,600 lbs. vs. 4,412 lbs. for the CT315.
Visibility: Best in class visibility enhances productivity and safety.
Superior bucket angle: The 35-degree dump angle allows the bucket to empty all content.
Comfort: The John Deere 319D’s sculptured high back seat will help you keep productivity high.
What can you do with a John Deere 319D Compact Track Loader Rental (Rubber Track Skid Steer Rentals)?
- Backfill trenches
- Dig trenches
- Prepare grounds for landscaping
- Snow removal
- Remove debris from construction sites
- Fence pole installation
- Sod removal
- Clear land and load rubbish bins
- Plant trees
- Remove stumps
- Load pickup trucks, hoppers and spreaders
- Grade and level driveways
- Load sand and gravel
We provide quick delivery on heavy equipment rentals throughout the Seattle region. See our Delivery rates for more details.
KOMTRAX equipped excavator rentals will relay error codes, cautions, maintenance items, fuel levels, and much more.