Hydraulic Hammer Breaker – HH40
+ Delivery Rate & Operator Rate
HH40 – Hydraulic Hammer Breaker Rental
Rent a HH40 Hydraulic Hammer Breaker for it’s narrow overall shape. It lets the you work in tight s, on crowded jobsites, and in places other breakers can’t. With few seals and moving parts, and no special tools necessary for repair. Renting a John Deere HH40 Hydraulic Hammer Breaker for your project will provide you with unsurpassed durability and simplified maintenance ensuring productivity.
Like all Worksite Pro attachment rentals, rent this breaker as it’s optimized to work with most of our John Deere skid steer rentals, compact track loader rentals, and compact mini excavator rentals, as an added bonus it is compatible with most competitive models.
- True Hydraulic Hammer Operating Cycle – These breakers don’t use a high-pressure accumulator for power; instead they use a gas-assist cycle and utilize the hydraulic system for most of the firing power.
- Low Recoil – The nitrogen chamber provides significant reduction in breaker recoil. The low-pressure nitrogen charge cushions piston recoil to protect the skid steer and operator from the recoil caused during the “rebound” or “cocking” stroke.
- No Hydraulic Surge – The efficient, fully hydraulic design protects the skid steer hydraulic circuit so that no surge-damping accumulators are required.
- Modern, Modular Construction – Breakers offer a powerful punch and dependable performance with only two moving parts.
- Simple Field Maintenance – With few seals and no special tools required for repair, these breakers are truly field serviceable and owner repairable.
- Slim, Compact Design – For tight trench work or crowded demolition applications, the narrow rectangular shape lets the operator get into tough spots where other breakers can’t reach.
- High Power-to-Weight Ratio – The precision-ground and plated components of these breakers offer high efficiency and light weight.
What can you do with a John Deere HH40 Hydraulic Hammer Breaker rental?
- Break up rocky terrain
- Crush concrete for removal
- Crack driveways and sidewalks into managable pieces
- Quarry work and rock breaking
- Trench work and concrete removal
- Concrete flatwork, walls, around rebar, or precut line
- Frost and some foundry (aluminum and copper) applications
We provide quick delivery on all skid steer, mini-excavator rentals, compact track loader attachement rentals throughout the Lower Mainland of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley and Vancouver Island: Vancouver, Burnaby, Poco, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, Surrey, White Rock, Langley, New Westminster, Delta, Coquitlam, Ladner, Tsawwassen, Richmond, North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Pitt Meadows, Maple Ridge, Mission, Abbotsford,Chilliwack, Whistler, Victoria, Nanaimo. See our Delivery rates for more details.
|Impact energy||59 kg/m (427 lb.-ft.)|
|Adjustable blows per minute||380–1,000 BPM|
|Required oil flow||35–70 L/min. (9.24–18.48 gpm)|
|Nitrogen gas pressure||16–18 bar (230–260 psi)|
|Total weight with tool – skid steer/CTL||402 kg (885 lb.)|
|Total weight with tool – excavator||253 kg (558 lb.)|
|Overall length – hydraulic hammer only||1513 mm (59 in.)|
|Overall length – skid steer/CTL||1600 mm (63 in.)|
|Overall length – excavator||1702 mm (67 in.)|
|Tool diameter||70 mm (2.8 in.)|
|Vehicle compatibility||313, 315, 318D, 320D, 326D, and 328D Skid Steers; CT315, 319D, 323D, and 329D Compact Track Loaders; and 27D and 35D Compact Excavators|
Reserve a machine now
Please fill out the required fields below.
A Rent1 representative will be in touch shortly with further details about your Hydraulic Hammer Breaker – HH40 reservation.