How to report damages to your rental
If you damage any of the machinery with scratches, dents, or worse, simply follow these 6 steps to properly report the damages to Rent1.
- Turn the machine off and exit the cab when safe to do so — your safety is top priority.
- Leave the machine in the same position it was in when the damages occured.
- Take close-up photos of the damages — make sure the damages are clearly visible in your photos.
- Take wide-angle shots of the area your machine was damaged in to help us assess the seriousness of the damages and the surrounding location of the equipment.
- Take a photo of the front, back, left side, and right side of the machine to ensure there are no other damages.
- Send your photos to email@example.com with a detailed description of how the damages were made, and include your phone number so we can contact you.
That’s it. Our specialists will assess the damages and contact you with next steps.