How does renting a mini excavator from Rent1 save you time and money?
It’s not the fact that renting heavy equipment relieves you of maintenance hassles, storage costs, lengthy repairs that cut into your work, or the insurance.
You can get all of that from any equipment rental company.
What sets us apart is:
- The lowest rental prices on mini excavators (and other heavy machines) in all of Texas.
- Online identity verification and contract agreements (you’ll never have to sign in person).
- Flexible contracts (because we know that a job is never done when you expect it to be).
- 50% delivery discount when you hire an operator for any equipment, not just a mini excavator operator.
- On-site emergency maintenance from a certified service technician.
- Equipment replacement, so you never have to face downtime.
We upgrade all of our equipment each year, because we know you rely on low-hour and top of the line mini excavators (from brands like Kubota, John Deere, Caterpillar, and JCB) to get your job done fast and right.
Want an expert to take care of the work? Hire a mini excavator operator from our experienced network.
*Fuel costs for operator transportation is included in our quoted operator rates*