The Genie® Z®-34/22 DC electric articulating boom lift offers quiet, emission-free operation. With this Genie electric boom lift, operators can easily work close to buildings or around obstacles and access overhead work from aisles and other congested areas.
- Zero tailswing and zero front arm swing in stowed and raised positions allow for work in tight spaces
- Compact chassis for narrow aisle access
- 30% gradeability and 4 mph (6.4 km/h) travel speed for excellent drive performance
- 4 ft (1.22 m) articulating jib with a 139° vertical rotation to accurately position workers
- 180° hydraulic platform rotation and self-levelling platform for easy operation
- Motor controller eliminates the need for forward/reverse contactors or speed sensors, reducing complexity and improving reliability of the drive system
Boom Lift Genie Z-34/22 DC
11,415 lb / 5,178 kg
Max Forward Speed
4.0 mph / 6.4 km/h
5 ft 8 in / 1.73 m
Load Body Width
4 ft 8 in / 1.42 m
500 lb / 227 kg
What can you do with an
Articulating Boom Lift Genie Z-34/22 DC
- Agriculture tasks like harvesting and moving hay bales
- Picking up goods and transporting them
- Hoist heavy loads of products, produce, and more.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
It depends on where your job site is. In most cases, we can deliver any machine throughout Texas on the same day or next day. If your project site happens to be further into the interior of BC, or on one of the islands near Texas, we can provide you with an estimate for when your delivery should arrive.
Teleloaders and telehandlers generally have a much higher reach than a standard wheel loader. For many job sites, a teleloader will serve the same function as a wheel loader (or even an excavator), however if your project requires working at great heights, we recommend a telehandler.
Heavy equipment insurance is required on all rental products, no matter where they come from. Get a hold of your insurance provider and let them know you need heavy equipment insurance, which is sometimes called contractor equipment insurance, or fleet-truck insurance. Tell them that you’re renting a teleloader and let them know how long you’re renting it for. They will likely be able to create a policy for you right away, or they can usually recommend a heavy equipment insurance provider in your area.
We provide quick delivery on all skid steer loader rentals, excavator rentals, compact excavator and mini excavator rentals, and compact track loader rentals throughout Texas. See our delivery rates and our daily, weekly, and monthly rental rates for more details.
Don’t know how to operate a teleloader? Take advantage of our Rent1 safety training program! Learn about the uDig Experience to get proper safety training for operating heavy construction rental equipment and landscaping rental equipment.