Ideal for outdoor construction and industrial applications, the engine-powered Genie® Z®-34/22 IC articulating boom lift provides lifting versatility with a combination of up, out and over positioning capabilities and outreach that’s second to none.
- Zero tailswing and nose swing in all positions allow excellent manoeuvrability in confined areas
- Two speed hydraulic motors drive and efficient power transmission for optimum speed and torque on rough terrain
- 4WD and up to 45% gradeability for superior terrainability
- Dual parallelogram and fully proportional controls for precise boom positioning and smooth performance
- 4 ft (1.22 m) articulating jib with a 139° vertical rotation and 180° hydraulic platform rotation to accurately position workers
Boom Lift Genie Z-34/22 IC
10,710 lb / 4,857 kg OR 11,010 lb / 4,994 kg
Max Forward Speed
3.0 mph / 4.8 km/h
5 ft 8 in / 1.73 m OR 6 ft 1 in / 1.85 m
Load Body Width
4 ft 8 in / 1.42 m
500 lb / 227 kg
What can you do with an
Articulating Boom Lift Genie Z-34/22 IC
- Agriculture tasks like harvesting and moving hay bales
- Picking up goods and transporting them
- Hoist heavy loads of products, produce, and more.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
It depends on where your job site is. In most cases, we can deliver any machine throughout Texas on the same day or next day. If your project site happens to be further into the interior of BC, or on one of the islands near Texas, we can provide you with an estimate for when your delivery should arrive.
Teleloaders and telehandlers generally have a much higher reach than a standard wheel loader. For many job sites, a teleloader will serve the same function as a wheel loader (or even an excavator), however if your project requires working at great heights, we recommend a telehandler.
Heavy equipment insurance is required on all rental products, no matter where they come from. Get a hold of your insurance provider and let them know you need heavy equipment insurance, which is sometimes called contractor equipment insurance, or fleet-truck insurance. Tell them that you’re renting a teleloader and let them know how long you’re renting it for. They will likely be able to create a policy for you right away, or they can usually recommend a heavy equipment insurance provider in your area.
We provide quick delivery on all skid steer loader rentals, excavator rentals, compact excavator and mini excavator rentals, and compact track loader rentals throughout Texas. See our delivery rates and our daily, weekly, and monthly rental rates for more details.
Don’t know how to operate a teleloader? Take advantage of our Rent1 safety training program! Learn about the uDig Experience to get proper safety training for operating heavy construction rental equipment and landscaping rental equipment.