Ideal for outdoor construction and industrial applications, the Genie® ZX®-135/70 articulating boom lift delivers access to up, over and out applications inaccessible by a traditional jib. Four-wheel drive with full-time positive traction means that this articulating boom can handle rough jobsite ground conditions with ease.
- Mini Genie X-Chassis™ system extends and retracts to provide both stability on the job and a narrow profile for transport
- Telescoping Jib-Extend™ jib extends from 12 to 20 ft (3.66 to 6.10 m) and provides a 110˚ vertical range of motion
- 360˚ continuous rotation turntable and 160˚platform rotation for fast, easy positioning
- Four-wheel steer with front-wheel, rear-wheel, crab and coordinated steer options available to provide additional maneuverability
Boom Lift Genie ZX-135/70
46,500 lb / 21,092 kg
Max Forward Speed
3.0 mph / 4.8 km/h
8 ft 2 in / 2.49 m
Load Body Width
8 ft / 2.44 m OR 6 ft / 1.83 m
600 lb / 272 kg
What can you do with an
Articulating Boom Lift Genie ZX-135/70
- Agriculture tasks like harvesting and moving hay bales
- Picking up goods and transporting them
- Hoist heavy loads of products, produce, and more.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
It depends on where your job site is. In most cases, we can deliver any machine throughout Texas on the same day or next day. If your project site happens to be further into the interior of BC, or on one of the islands near Texas, we can provide you with an estimate for when your delivery should arrive.
Teleloaders and telehandlers generally have a much higher reach than a standard wheel loader. For many job sites, a teleloader will serve the same function as a wheel loader (or even an excavator), however if your project requires working at great heights, we recommend a telehandler.
Heavy equipment insurance is required on all rental products, no matter where they come from. Get a hold of your insurance provider and let them know you need heavy equipment insurance, which is sometimes called contractor equipment insurance, or fleet-truck insurance. Tell them that you’re renting a teleloader and let them know how long you’re renting it for. They will likely be able to create a policy for you right away, or they can usually recommend a heavy equipment insurance provider in your area.
We provide quick delivery on all skid steer loader rentals, excavator rentals, compact excavator and mini excavator rentals, and compact track loader rentals throughout Texas. See our delivery rates and our daily, weekly, and monthly rental rates for more details.
Don’t know how to operate a teleloader? Take advantage of our Rent1 safety training program! Learn about the uDig Experience to get proper safety training for operating heavy construction rental equipment and landscaping rental equipment.