- Additional information
The Komatsu CD30R-1 is a compact and powerful crawler carrier rental that you can use for a wide range of commercial construction and residential lawn and garden projects. The low ground pressure of this machine is ideal for jobs that require minimal site impact.
- Operators can navigate the Komatsu CD30R-1 crawler carrier through most tight spaces on a commercial construction or residential work sites.
- The flat bed is 56” X 66” with a maximum carrying capacity of 3,000kg (6,614 lb), which makes this construction equipment a great tool for cleaning up gravel and dirt, garden debris, residential material handling, and loading and dumping sand.
- Reduce the risk of site damage with 13” rubber tracks, minimizing ground pressure while operating on a wide range of surfaces such as soft dirt, snow, and gravel.
- Tracked crawler carriers have excellent stability for steep work environments where a wheeled truck or skid steer cannot grip properly.
- Open-air operating position for maximum visibility, roof cover to protect drivers from the elements, ergonomically designed controls, and a comfortable seat.
- Forward and reverse controlled hand levers the operation of this tracked carrier rental easy for new drivers.
Power: With a flat bed carrying capacity of 3,000kg (6,614 lb), this tracked crawler carrier an ideal choice for transporting dirt, snow, gravel and other residential materials. If you need a higher carrying capacity, check out our selection of crawler carrier rentals to see other options available.
Visibility: Operators can execute jobs with 360-degrees of visibility to enhance the speed of operation making for a safer working environment with any heavy equipment.
Max Forward Speed
Load Body Width
3,000 kg (6,613 lbs.)
What can you do with a
Komatsu CD30R-1 Crawler Carrier rental?
- Drive on steep slopes, sand, snow
- Heavy material handling
- Gravel, sand, and dirt, and garden debris
- Navigate soft and swampy ground
- Loading and dumping heavy equipment
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Track carriers are built for use on soft ground, such as mud, grass, and gravel. Wheeled machines are much faster than track machines, providing better mobility for moving around construction sites and driving on roads. Track crawlers like the Komatsu CD30R-1 can generally maneuver across hard dirt and pavement without any issue, but will be slower than wheeled machines.
It depends on where your job site is. In most cases, we can deliver any machine throughout Texas on the same day or next day. If your project site happens to be further into the interior of BC, or on one of the islands near Texas, we can provide you with an estimate for when your delivery should arrive.
Get our guaranteed lowest rental rates when you rent a crawler carrier with an operator from Rent1, and enjoy efficient and professional quality work on all your earthmoving, material handling, and construction projects. If your project requires other heavy equipment rentals, view our wide selection of excavators, skid steers, compact track loaders, and other construction equipment attachments.
We provide quick delivery on all skid steer loader rentals, excavator rentals, compact excavator and mini excavator rentals, and compact track loader rentals throughout Texas. See our delivery rates and our daily, weekly, and monthly rental rates for more details.
|Horse Power|| |
|Max Forward Speed|| |
|Overall Width|| |
|Load Body Width|| |
|Max Payload|| |
3,000 kg (6,613 lbs.)