- Additional information
The new Morooka MST-600VD is a great choice for a wide range of hauling and dumping jobs and is applicable for many commercial construction and residential lawn and garden projects. The MST-600VD is a tracked crawler and reliable choice for new and experienced equipment operators. Rubber tracks evenly distribute the vehicle’s weight, meaning low ground pressure that minimizes site impacts. Get the guaranteed lowest rates from Rent1 when you ask for any of our vehicles with dump beds.
- This medium-sized crawler dumper is 6’5” wide and 12′ 6″ in length. Operators can drive the MST-600VD through most residential fences and tight spaces on a commercial construction sites.
- The MST-600VD has 14” ground clearance. Height to the top of the operator cab is 7′ 6″
- The flat bed is 7′ 4″ X 5’10” with a maximum carrying capacity of 3,800 kg (8,378 lbs.), which makes this mid-sized construction equipment the perfect tool for loading and moving gravel and dirt, residential garden debris, loading and dumping sand and other material handling needs.
- The operating weight of the Morooka Tracked Crawler MST-600VD is 3,992 kg (8,800 lbs.).
- Greatly reduce the risk of site damage with 20” rubber tracks, minimizing ground pressure while operating on a wide range of surfaces such as soft dirt, snow, and gravel. Ground pressure while empty is 3.6 psi. Ground pressure while loaded is 7.2 psi.
- Tracked crawler carriers have excellent stability for steep work environments where a wheeled truck or skid steer cannot grip properly.
- Open-air operating cab gives maximum visibility, while a sturdy roof cover protects drivers from the elements; ergonomically designed controls, and a comfortable seat.
- Forward and reverse controlled hand levers the operation of this tracked carrier rental easy for new drivers.
Power: With a flatbed carrying capacity of 3,800kg (8,378 lbs.), this tracked crawler carrier makes an ideal choice for transporting dirt, snow, gravel and other residential materials. If you need a higher carrying capacity check out the Morooka MST-1000VD crawler carrier rental, or view our wide selection of crawler dumpers to see other options available.
Visibility: Operators have 360-degree visibility in the open cab to enhance the speed of operation and make for a safer working environment with heavy equipment.
3,992 kg (8,800 lbs.)
76 hp (56.7 kW)
Max Forward Speed
10.0 km/h (7.5 m/h)
Load Body Width
3,800kg (8,378 lbs.)
What can you do with a
Morooka MST-600VD Tracked Carrier rental?
- Drive on steep slopes, sand, snow
- Heavy material handling
- Gravel, sand, and dirt, and garden debris
- Navigate soft and swampy ground
- Loading and dumping heavy equipment
- Clearing sites after demolition projects
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Track carriers are built for use on soft ground, such as mud, grass, and gravel. Wheeled machines are much faster than track machines, providing better mobility for moving around construction sites and driving on roads. Track crawlers like our Morooka rentals in British Columbia can generally maneuver across hard dirt and pavement without any issue, but will be slower than wheeled machines.
It depends on where your job site is. In most cases, we can deliver any machine throughout Texas on the same day or next day. If your project site happens to be further into the interior of BC, or on one of the islands near Texas, we can provide you with an estimate for when your delivery should arrive.
As soon as your rental is delivered, we recommend taking photos of the exterior and cab for your records. Check out our tutorial video on how to take these photos before you start operating your equipment.
Get our guaranteed lowest rental rates when you rent a crawler carrier with an operator from Rent1, and enjoy efficient and professional quality work on all your earthmoving, material handling, and construction projects. If your project requires other heavy equipment rentals, view our wide selection of excavators, skid steers, compact track loaders, and other construction equipment attachments.
We provide quick delivery on all skid steer loader rentals, excavator rentals, compact excavator and mini excavator rentals, and compact track loader rentals throughout Texas. See our delivery rates and our daily, weekly, and monthly rental rates for more details.
|Max Forward Speed||
10.0 km/h (7.5 m/h)
|Load Body Width||
3,800kg (8,378 lbs.)